1. Name and contact details of the controller
responsible Dirk Lehr and Johanna Lehr GbR, Großbeerenstr. 16, 10963 Berlin, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0) 30 – 21918873
2. General for data processing
a) Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serve as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data that are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serve as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serve as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serve as legal basis for processing.
b) Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.lehr-galerie.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Duration of storage: In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case for up to seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the called client is no longer possible.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
– you have according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR given yours express consent to this
– the transfer according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
– this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
– according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
– in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
7. Right to object
If the processing of your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org